Customized Pay-Per-Study RIS, PACS, & VNA Solutions
Radius provides imaging centers, hospitals and teleradiology providers with a compressive suite of hosting services including PACS, RIS, and VNA (Vendor-Neutral Archive). Customizable solutions are our specialty. From sales to implementation to support, Radius works with our clients to customize the perfect solution for their unique business.
Why choose Radius?
- Improved efficiency with tools such as a unified worklist for all locations
- Reduced capital expenditures with a fixed cost per study, no upgrade, and minimal equipment fees
- Enhanced security and compliance with our technology platform that conforms with HIPAA and HiTech requirements for transmitting and storing patient health information
- Increased reliability with a system that is hosted in a primary and secondary data center
- Increased accessibility with unlimited user licensing, referring physicians, and physician portal access via smart devices
- Improved access with the referral physician portal available on iPads and smartphones
Radius provides exceptional customer experience by ensuring systems are always available and updated with the latest enhancements to empower you to be more efficient in reading for multiple locations at the same time. Our fully-managed PACS and RIS/PACS solutions provide you with the ability to:
- Read for anyone
- From anywhere
- At any time
We know you depend on your RIS and PACS for critical diagnose, and you need access to them around the clock, 365 days a year, from wherever you are reading. Radius monitors our technical infrastructure to prevent service issues with live, real-time remote monitoring by Radius Engineers. Our Technical Support Team works to detect and correct potential issues before they occur.
Are you ready to work the way you want to?
Give us a call to see how Radius fits your needs – (615) 515-9568.